The current NSW CoVid-19 health regulations are changing frequently and ALL U3A members and Tutors need to continually check the link below for the latest details:
CoVid-19 Update 2020-12-01
The NSW Government is strongly encouraging greater use of masks in high-risk public settings to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. (NSW Government COVID-19 Current Information and Regulations)
Please check this website often as conditions are rapidly changing.
Please read our U3A CoVid-19 plan GM-U3ACoVidPlan.
Members will need to read and sign a CoVid-19 risk management form for BEFORE starting any face to face classes in Term 4 GM-U3a-CoVid-19-RiskManagement.
- Currently all the U3A outdoor exercise classes have resumed
- No face to face classes will be held in the Goulburn Workers Club (GWC) or other clubs in Term 1 2021
- No high contact classes ie Chess, Mahjong or Bridge will be held in Term 1, 2021
- No indoor exercise classes ie Tai Chi, Mover & Shakers will be held in Term 1, 2021
- Max class size of 20 for outside activities, 10 for discussion, 10 for singing, 10 for recorder, all with appropriate spacing
- U3A will not be running bus trips in Term 1, 2021
- No face to face classes will be held in any U3A members houses for 2021
- No sharing of food, drinks, pens in the depot, bring your own.
- All classes will be rescheduled to minimize student numbers between classes.
- Attend the class a few minutes early, start the class on time, leave class quickly.
- U3A office will be opened for a limited time in Term 1, 2021 however use of emails to contact U3A is the best option
- Most importantly, if you have a temperature or coronavirus symptoms you MUST not attend any U3A classes.
After several Tutors meetings, our U3A will be having an increased number of face to face classes in the Depot in Term 1, 2021 with some new classes, see Classes 2021 webpage in the New Year for more details:
Internet and Zoom based classes will continue in 2021.