Rules of Thumb
01) You are responsible for your own safety, no one else.
02) You need to bring and use your own Personal Protection Equipment.
03) If you don’t know how to operate it, leave it alone.
04) If you don’t know, ASK.
05) Always sign the class attendance sheet, always wear your name badge.
06) If you open it, close it.
07) If you turn it on, turn it off.
08) If you unlock it, lock it up.
09) If you break it, admit it and try to fix it.
10) If you can’t fix it, call in someone who can.
11)If you borrow it, return it.
12) If you value it, take care of it.
13) If you make a mess, clean it up.
14) If you move it, put it back.
15) If it belongs to someone else, get permission to use it.
16) If you identify something that needs to be done, volunteer.
17) Never imitate a headless chook.
If you have a new email address or are not receiving email from U3A please fill out the form below: