OFFICE: U3A DEPOT – Corner of Bourke St & Combermere St, GOULBURN
HOURS: Wednesday 11:00 to 13:00 Closed
PHONE: 4873 5355
POST: PO Box 677, Goulburn NSW 2580…
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org – General enquiries
. email@example.com – Website enquiries
. firstname.lastname@example.org – Members’ suggestions
U3A 2020 Calendar
Term 1 Mon 03 Feb to Thur 09 April
Term 2 Mon 27 April to Sun 07 July
Term 3 Mon 20 July to Sun 27 Sept
Term 4 Mon 12 Oct to Sun 13 Dec
CoVid-19 Update 2010-07-09
With the recent increase in restrictions in Victoria and possibly soon in NSW we are moving very cautiously in restarting face to face classes in Term 3 in the Depot.
Please read our U3A CoVid-19 plan GM-U3ACoVidPlan.
Members will need to read and sign a CoVid-19 risk management form for BEFORE starting any face to face classes in Term 3 GM-U3a-CoVid-19-RiskManagement.
- Currently the U3A outdoor exercise classes have already resumed.
- New Coffee Club sessions 10:00 to 11:00 on Tue & Thu in the corner of the GWC Bistro for talk & coffee in Term 3.
- No other face to face classes will be held in the Goulburn Workers Club (GWC) in Term 3
- No high contact classes ie Chess, Mahjong or Bridge will be held in Term 3
- No indoor exercise classes ie Tai Chi, Mover & Shakers will be held in Term 3
- No face to face Choirs in Term 3
- No face to face woodwind ie recorder in Term 3
- No face to face classes will be held in any U3A members houses for 2020
- U3A office remains closed in Term 3, use emails to contact U3A
After several Tutors meetings, our U3A will be having a following limited number of face to face classes in the Depot in Term 3:
- Maths & Me (Mon)
- Auslan (Tue)
- Dinosaurs & Robots (Wed)
- French (Thu)
- Photography (Fri)
Internet and Zoom based classes will continue in Term 3.
Wine Appreciation Course – Term 3
Members please note that in Term 3 this excellent wine appreciation course run by Howard at Kingsdale winery is ON.
This is a well run and informative course, involves sampling wines.
FOR UP-TO-THE MINUTE INFORMATION ABOUT CLASSES, EXCURSIONS AND THE LATEST U3A NEWS, VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARLY