OFFICE: U3A DEPOT – Corner of Bourke St & Combermere St, GOULBURN
HOURS: Wednesday 11:00 to 13:00 Closed
PHONE: 4873 5355
POST: PO Box 677, Goulburn NSW 2580…
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org – General enquiries
. email@example.com – Website enquiries
. firstname.lastname@example.org – Members’ suggestions
U3A 2020 Calendar
Term 4 Mon 12 Oct to Sun 13 Dec
U3A 2021 Calendar
Term 1 – Mon 25 Jan to Sun 04 Apr – 10 Weeks
Term 2 – Mon 19 Apr to Sun 27 June – 10 Weeks
Term 3 – Mon 12 Jul to Sun 19 Sep – 10 Weeks
Term 4 – Mon 04 Oct to Sun 12 Dec – 10 Weeks
Sun 01 Nov Kayaking
CoVid-19 Update 2020-10-23
The NSW Government is strongly encouraging greater use of masks in high-risk public settings to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. (NSW Government COVID-19 Current Information and Regulations)
With the recent increase in restrictions to Level 4 in Victoria and possibly soon in NSW we are very cautiously reviewing face to face classes in Term 4 in the Depot.
Please check this website often as conditions are rapidly changing.
Please read our U3A CoVid-19 plan GM-U3ACoVidPlan.
Members will need to read and sign a CoVid-19 risk management form for BEFORE starting any face to face classes in Term 4 GM-U3a-CoVid-19-RiskManagement.
- Currently all the U3A outdoor exercise classes have resumed
- No face to face classes will be held in the Goulburn Workers Club (GWC) or other clubs in Term 4
- No high contact classes ie Chess, Mahjong or Bridge will be held in Term 4
- No indoor exercise classes ie Tai Chi, Mover & Shakers will be held in Term 4
- Max class size of 20 for outside activities, 10 for discussion, 5 for singing, 5 for recorder, all with appropriate spacing
- No face to face classes will be held in any U3A members houses for 2020
- U3A office remains closed in Term 4, use emails to contact U3A
- Outdoor Tai Chi on the croquet lawn at Depot on Thurs afternoon
There has been a slight easing of Government restrictions for Term 4
*** We can have small choirs of up to 5 singers with appropriate spacing
*** We can have small woodwind classes of up to 5 players with appropriate spacing
After several Tutors meetings, our U3A will be having an increased number of face to face classes in the Depot in Term 4 with some new classes, see Classes 2020 webpage for more details:
Internet and Zoom based classes will continue in Term 4.
FOR UP-TO-THE MINUTE INFORMATION ABOUT CLASSES, EXCURSIONS AND THE LATEST U3A NEWS, VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARLY